P.E.A.C.E. DEVELOPMENT & ADMIN ASSISTANT – SUMMER 2022
- Contract Work – Will be working closely with P.E.A.C.E.’s Executive Director on project(s) development and research for P.E.A.C.E.
- Needed: Strong writing, research, and editing skills.
- Willing to train, but please note if you have experience with any of the following:
- Google Workspace (Google Mail, Drive, Docs etc.)
- Not needed, but please note if you are bilingual and in what languages.
The Government of Canada funded these jobs through the Canada Summer Jobs program. You must be aged between 15 and 30 and be legally entitled to work in Canada. International students are not eligible. Learn more.
This position is a remote, work from home job with weekly zoom check-in meetings. Hiring for a start time in June 2022.
HOW TO APPLY | Please email us your cover letter and resume.